Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll HTV - White - 12"x10'
Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll HTV - White - 12''x10' by Arhiky at Sabre Socials. MPN: HTV - 12''x10' - White. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Application Instruction 1.Choose your desired design , you must flip your design before cutting2.Reverse the pattern and cut it onto the vinyl sheet
1.Choose your desired design , you must flip your design before cutting
2.Reverse the pattern and cut it onto the vinyl sheet with a craft cutter.
Craft Cutter Setting:
Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
Blade: 3; Speed: 8;Force: 4 ;Passes: 2; Material: Smooth
Blade: 1; Cut Speed: 1;Cut Pressure: 1
*Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine.
3. Weed out the excess
4. Heat and Transfer
Place the sheet with your design on to your shirt and place the teflon sheet on the top of your design.
-Please Heat the iron on medium setting (302°F- 320°F);
-Press each section of the design with medium/firm pressure for 10-15 seconds;
-Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds;
-Apply design at 305℉;
-Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds;
Peeling the clear pet film after the vinyl turns cold, just in 15-30 seconds later for the vinyl to cool down.
*If any part of the iron on vinyl lifts off, repeat the steps above until you can peel off the clear backing without lifting up the vinyl.
1.Make sure there are no wrinkles on the material.
2.If you are having trouble, try turning the shirt 90 degrees and pressing again, this should eliminate problems from cold spots.
3.If you've already ruined one shirt, keep using it to experiment. Cut small pieces of heat transfer and try raising or lowering your temperature, or pressing longer or for less time.
4. Please wait for at least 24 hours to wash your design.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy Duty Heat Transfer Vinyl with Teflon Sheet - Great Iron On HTV Vinyl. Create your own design and transfer it directly on to any cloth item of your choice such as t-shirts, bags, cushion covers, pants, jackets, etc. Works good for Cricut, Silhouette cameo, Heat press machine or any craft cutters ect.
- Easy Weed & Cut - Easy and Ready-to-cut material designed for custom garment decoration. The backing is pressure and temperature sensitive and easier to take off once the design has been transferred to the desired surface. Easy to Weed is a durable polyurethane which is used to design custom t-shirts as it can be washed multiple times without ever compromising its integrity.
- Eco Frendly Heat Transfer - Quickly and easily apply the adhesive backed vinyl to fabric using a hot iron or heat press; our materials are SGS certified eco-friendly and are safe to wear
- Unbelevable Savings - Each heat transfer vinyl roll measures 12" x 10FT. Thats 4 times as much transfer vinyl per roll than our competitors
- Nice Gift Choice - Great vinyl, easy to use!Items come out looking professional. Perfect for Halloween costumes! Good choice for Christmas and birthday party gift to your creative kids or friends. Fantastic for a fun project here.
|Part Number:||HTV - 12"x10' - White|
|MPN:||HTV - 12"x10' - White|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|